Friday, September 4, 2009

Not much...

has been happening around here this week. Sunday my family came up to visit while Duane was at his college fantasy football draft. We had a good time. Brynlee's great grandma brought her a quilt. Thanks grandma, it is really pretty. I don't have any pictures of the quilt but I will take one and post it later. I did get a picture of Brynlee with Poppa and Nanny.
Duane has been on vacation from his regular job but has been working all week doing contract work. I am so glad he continues to make sacrifices to provide for us. We would LOVE to be in Colorado this week visiting Karen and Jay but Duane couldn't pass up this job. Thanks Karen and Jay for being understanding. We love you guys and can't wait to see you Thanksgiving.
Here are a few pictures that I took this week. She will be 4 months old on Sunday. I am so scared that I am going to blink and she will be turning 1. I packed up all her premie and most of her newborn clothes last night. I shed a few tears looking at the tiny clothes she used to wear. She is a few ounces shy of 12 pounds and brings so much joy to our home. The love I have for her is like no other. I love this little girl!!!

Tummy time with Daddy!

Sorry these pictures look the same. They are both so cute that I couldn't decide which one to use.

Big smile!!

Oh, I almost forgot to post a video. Here is Brynlee talking to her daddy. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet smile! You are right, don't blink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch this video several times a day. I love to hear her talk. She is Nanny and Poppa's little sweetie. We love her very much!!

    ReplyDelete