Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Favorite July Pics

Still playing catch-up!  Here are my favorite pics from July. 


I didn't bat an eye that my she was playing with my tampons...kept her occupied for 10 minutes while I finished getting ready for the day. 
Necklace?
Going through my purse at Target

First hamburger
Making a mess in her room
She loves books
Playing in my jewelry

Quick pics after church
One of my all-time favorites!

Love that face!
Playing horsey with daddy

Eating your first PB&J at Zio's
Post nap crazy hair
Eating ice-cream and doing some free U-Verse advertising!

Mary, Blake, and Bradon came to visit
Can you tell she loved them?  Mary and I laughed the whole time because it wasn't always clear who was entertaining who.  :) 
July was a fun month.  You learned to throw a ball and get off the couch by yourself.  You enjoy playing in your room...well I wouldn't call it playing, just making a mess.  You go in there and pull all the diapers out of your dresser and all the books off the shelf.  You cut 4 teeth this month.  YUCK!!  You shake your head no and point to your nose, eye, ear, and tongue. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment