Thursday, August 6, 2009

3 Months Old

Baby girl I can't believe you are 3 months old already. It seems like yesterday I brought you home from the hospital. I love everything about you and thank God for you everyday. When I weighed you this morning you were 10 1/2 lbs...yeah for double digits!!! You are growing like a weed, 2 1/2 pounds in a month. I promise I am not feeding you butter and cheesecake. You are holding your head up pretty well but sometimes you look like a bobble head. You still love to play with your tongue. Tummy time is hard because of your acid reflux but we try everyday. You smile when we change your diaper and talk to us with your coo's. It's funny how daddy and I do different things to make you smile. Daddy calls you sugar booger and I call you punkin' pie. (you know I am from the south) You love your bath and you stare at daddy the whole time. He baths you while I get everything together for bed. Around 8:00 you get really sleepy and take a cat nap with daddy...I love looking over to see you laying on daddy's chest fast asleep. He loves you so much and so do I. Happy 3 month birthday baby girl!!!





















1 comment:

  1. Miss Brynlee sure is growing!!! She is beautiful!!! Give her hugs and kisses for Nanny and Poppa

    ReplyDelete