Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Visiting Daddy

2 weeks ago I took Brynlee to visit Duane at work. It was fun to see him carry her around to show everyone how much she had grown. Here are a few pictures of our visit.
On our way to see daddy
Brynlee and Daddy
Bynlee with the lake crew...she will be joining them next summer.


Since all my friends went back to school that week I thought a lot about how thankful I am. I can't imagine relying on someone else to take care of Brynlee everyday. I love every minute of it...the easy days and the tough days. Many people have asked me if I miss work. I don't miss it but I do miss my friends. I am so lucky to have a husband who works hard to provide for us so I can have the most important job in the world...being a full time mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment