Thursday, December 10, 2009

7 Months

When I think about this past month, all I can think about is how much fun I am having. The more time I spend with you the more I love being your mom. I can honestly say that right now motherhood is pretty easy. I know there will come a day when I might not be able to say that so I am going to cherish these moments. Thank you baby girl for making us a family. Here is what you have been up to this month:

  • you wear size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothes, and weigh 15 lbs.
  • you kick your legs like crazy when you get excited
  • you LOVE your excersaucer

  • when we change your diaper you bang your feet on the changing pad and laugh
  • you are defiantly into textures, you love scratch everything: the plastic on your exercauser, daddy's jacket, your sheets, your bumper pads, your clothes, and the wall next to the changing table.
  • You started to cut your two top middle teeth on your 7 month birthday
  • You are into squealing again. Sometimes it sounds like we live with a bird. You also like to squeal in the store. I was at Target with you the other day and you squealed really loud the entire time we were there.
  • you got your first cold this month :( (now you are working on your 2nd)

Happy Birthday Precious Girl! Daddy and I love you bunches!

1 comment:

  1. She is really growing up fast. Too cute...love the pics!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete