Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 Months

Ok, I am WAY behind on this post. She turned 11 months on Tuesday.  March was a busy month. 

Brynlee here are some fun things you learned this month.  

You say dada all the time.
You have your own way of crawling.  I guess this is just a hint of things to come...you like to do things your way and on your own time.



You pulled to a stand on your toy kitchen on Feb 22.

You like to play in your drawer in the kitchen or your bedrroom. 





























You learned to patty cake back in January but now you have mastered it!




You learned to wave. When we go out to eat, you spend your time waving at everyone who walks by instead of eating.


You are very patient.

You pulled up in your crib for the first time on March 5.  This was what I saw that morning when I came to get you out of bed. It was the highlight of my day.
  
Here are a few more random pics from this past month...or two months ago.

Yummy Donuts!














You loved playing with this hanger. 














Here you are reading with daddy after your bath. 














I left the room for a few minutes to put up some laundry and when I came back I couldn't find you.  I could hear you but couldn't see you.  I laughed when I found you under your exersaucer.















You are such a happy baby!














Having a play date with your friend Josie. 
































Happy 10 month Birthday love bug! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Caiden crawls just like Brynlee! Rodney says its the "army crawl". Too cute!

    ReplyDelete