Friday, June 11, 2010

Missing my Grandma

I have spend the past two days working on my grandma's life celebration video we are playing at her funeral. It has been heartwarming and heartbreaking looking through all the pictures of her. She was such a special woman and she has left me with so many good memories. I am so thankful for that. Even though we knew the end was near, it has been harder than I expected. Knowing she is with Jesus and my grandpa helps but I still miss her. I was going to go visit her this Saturday but she passed away on Tuesday. Here is the last picture I have of us together. It was taken on Easter. Grandma I love and miss you so much!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Kim.
    Thank you so much for making the sweetest video for G'ma's celebration of life. She would have been so proud of YOU for making it. The video covered alot of precious memories and love. It turned out soo good. Alot of people are wanting copies. Just remember your G'ma loved you very much. Thanks again, you done a great job. We love you, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you during this difficult time. I loved the video too.

    ReplyDelete