Monday, June 21, 2010

My New Adventure

All this started with Brynlee's 1st birthday party.  I spent many hours making her birthday invitation, a happy birthday banner, and treats to take home.  A few friends liked what I did and asked if I would make some things for them.  Well, I have done 2 banners, 1 baby shower invitation, and candy wrappers for builders and a faux painting business who are participating in the Parade of Homes.  I am also doing candy wrappers for 2 wedding rehearsal dinners next month and a cheer camp for Jenks.  I haven't decided if I am going to go full speed with this or not...right now I am just taking it one week at a time.  If you see something you would like let me know.  I can duplicate some items listed here or do a custom design.  Some designs can't be printed for sale because of copy right restrictions.  Sorry! 

Here are some pictures of my recent projects:
Banners


Candy Wrappers
Invitations/Thank You 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment