Monday, July 12, 2010

June

We had a very busy month along with some unexpected events.  It was a hard month.

Brynlee got a horrible fever

Followed by a rash the day after the fever broke...yup, that's roseola. 

Brynlee loves this the music button on her walker. 

Bath time with daddy.  Duane still does bath time which gives me a little break in the evening.  He calls this his daddy daughter time.  :)   Love him!
Here is what I see after going to get the mail everyday. 
Getting into some of daddy's computer stuff he left on the chair. 
She tried REALLY hard to reach the door knob.  So thankful I don't have the lever ones.   I would be in trouble.
Sick again...clogged oil gland under eye.  Gross huh?
Nanny, Poppa, Uncle Kevin, and Sarah came to visit.

My cute brother...any single ladies out there???
After enjoying a strawberry sundae from Sonic.  Did you know they are 99 cents after 8:00?  I am not sure if that was a June special or if is running all summer long.  Either way I blame sonic for the few pounds I did gain this month.  

June was a hard time for both sides of our families.  I lost my grandma the middle of June and Duane lost his grandpa 2 weeks later.  They were our last grandparents.  I miss my grandma and think about her daily. 
Love you Grandma! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics...praying for your family this month and always!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete