Friday, August 13, 2010

Reminiscing

I was looking through pictures on my hard drive tonight and ended up looking at Brynlee's birthday pictures.  It is sooo hard to believe that she was this small.  Tiny and delicate. 


That day and the 2 weeks that followed were the hardest but the most joyous days of my life.  I was recovering from a very difficult and scary delivery.  Without modern medicine and technology, we both would have been a statistic.  I love being a mom more than I ever though I would.  She is the reason I breath.  Not a single day goes by that I don't hug, kiss, and smell her.  Yes, I love the way she smells.  I love her for the two times a day when I get to rock her for a few minutes before she goes to sleep.  When she puts both of her hands on the side of my face and kisses me!  Even when I say "momma" and she replies " Dada (which she does every time), it doesn't bother me.  The fact that she loves her dada makes me love her more.  Some days I have to say out loud, "they are only little once, cherish the time you have."  I wish she could stay little forever.  Geez, am I the only one who thinks about this stuff? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment