Friday, August 13, 2010

Joining and a Drama Filled Photoshoot

We joined the First Baptist Church in Jenks on Sunday, July 4th.  We started going there in April and knew right away that we were home.  Everyone was so kind and made us feel welcome.  We are having our first service in our new building this Sunday.  It is very exciting.  Brynlee goes to the nursery with ease which makes my heart smile!  Everyone says the separation anxiety is coming and I am ready when it does. 

I took a few picture of Brynlee after we got home from church.  She looked so cute in her patriotic dress.  The photo shoot didn't start very well because I had a very tired girl but it ended great!  Up to that day, I had never seen her go from crying that hard and loud to smiling and happy within a matter of a minute and I haven't seen it since.  Drama!











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment