Monday, September 20, 2010

Match Maker Update!

A few months ago I participated in Kelly's Korner show us your single boys and wrote about my brother.  I got 22 comments on my blog from single girls and friends of single girls.  One night, I spent a few hours e-mailing some of the girls asking for more information about them.  I received an e-mail back from Kati and I liked her immediatly.  I feel bad that I didn't get around to e-mailing everyone.  I just didn't have enough time.  Kevin was interested in Kati and wanted to get to know just her.  If you never heard from me, I am sorry. 

Anyway, back to the update on Kevin.  He and Kati and now DATING and I couldn't be more excited.  They have met up a few times over the past 2 months and I am sure have talked endless hours on the phone.  She lives in the Dallas area and he is in OKC. 

My family and I finally got to meet her this past weekend to celebrate Kevin's 35th birthday.   I had a wonderful time getting to know her.  She is very sweet.  I could tell my brother enjoyed having her there.  Here is the cute couple!




The cute couple

My family

The birthday boy!  We went to Ted's.  Can you tell?  Brynlee didn't like everyone singing to her Uncle Kevin.  She cried.  :( 

Sarah wanted to hold Brynlee. 

A big thanks to Kelly for her 'Show Us Your Life" series.  I'll keep everyone updated!  

   Photobucket

3 comments: