Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fourth of July

Going back...way back.  I have been terrible at updating my blog lately.  Between my That Cute Design blog , That Cute Design facebook page, creating new designs, and filling orders...my time for this blog is really limited.  I am really working on my time management.  I am hoping that I can get caught up while I am on vacation.  Yes, I said that about going to San Francisco but there were way to many shops around to sit in the hotel all day and blog. 

Who cares if this post is 2 1/2 months late.  Right?  We had a wonderful 4th of July.  On Saturday we went to OKC to see my family.  We spent the day by the pool.  It was a cool/breezy day but very enjoyable.  I will take overcast and breezy over sunny and HOT any day.  Well, maybe just on the 4th.  It felt great to be outside and not sweat buckets.   Plus not having to put sunscreen on the kids was nice.  Brynlee didn't get to swim because it was too chilly.  We enjoyed seeing my family. 

My mom and Brynlee
Jennifer and Brynlee
cousins
I think someone liked her fudge pop!
wagon rides with cousins
more wagon fun
Brynlee loves my mom!
Nanny and Poppa
On Sunday (the 4th) we went to Owasso to see Duane's family.  We went and bought fire works and had a blast. All the kids loved the fireworks, even Brynlee.  I was shocked she wasn't scared.  She is pretty timid about loud noises. 

Brynlee and Grammy
The loot
Smoke bombs
Aunt Ci-Ci and Mikiah. 
Uncle Robert and Makenzie...I think she likes the 4th of July  
Kaleb...he looks excited and a little scared. 

It was great to see family on Saturday and Sunday and then spend Monday just the 3 of us.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment