Tuesday, November 2, 2010

San Francisco...Part 1

I almost forgot about our San Francisco trip.  Duane had to go there for a VMWorld conference.  It was a big one...17,000 people!  Needless to say, it was CROWDED!!!  We still had a great time though.  Brynlee was busy back at home giving the stomach bug to my parents.  (Sorry Mom and Dad)  Duane's parents somehow escaped it.  I enjoyed my time away but I was chomping at the bit to get home to my Boo Bear! 

I enjoyed sitting in the coffee shop relaxing and shopping at every store on the planet.  Seriously, not once did I say, "hum...I was _____ was here.  I'm still kicking myself that I didn't make it over to Tiffany.  There were several things we didn't get to do so we plan on going back someday.  I wasn't prepared for all the homeless people there.  I found it better to just ignore then as sad as that seems.  Some of them were scary and a little unpredictable.  It just made me sad!  Here is part one of our trip. 

About to ride the trolley

 Check out this hill!  I can't believe my friend Jen ran a marathon here just a few weeks ago.  She's amazing! 


 Yum!
 Us with Alcatraz in the background.  Didn't get to take the tour this trip. 
 Pier 39..not much to see.

 Golden Gate


Well, I am off to bed.   I have MOPS in the morning so I have to be up and ready before Brynlee wakes up. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment