Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Rest

Here are the rest of Brynlee's October pics.  Trying to get through this and get to Christmas!  I hope to be current by midnight tomorrow. 


 Pointing to ants and screaming with excitement.  

State Fair with friends.
 One of the biggest smiles I have ever caught with a camera.  It is also one of my favorite outfits too.  It's blurry but I don't care.  I love it! 
 At Charleston's with Grammy and PaPa. 
 First bike ride. 

 The first year labeled and organized by size.   Birth-12 months minus one bin I was still filling.  Took me a week but it will be worth it one day. 
 Playing at the airport waiting for Daddy to get off the airplane. 
 Fun at the park. 
 Shopping...shoes, bottles, dishes, and groceries.  What more does a girl need?  Chocolate? 
Washing dishes
 We didn't trick or treat this year but we still celebrated Halloween in our own way.  We'll go all out next year when she knows what is going on.  I think she is looking more and more like her Daddy everyday.  Do you? 
November here we come! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment