Thursday, October 1, 2009

4 Months Old

Ya Brynlee, you are 4 months old...and have been for a month now. Today is your 5th month birthday and I am just now posting about your 4 month birthday. I guess that means I am busy taking good care of you. :)
At 4 months old you have found your voice. Your favorite thing to do is squeal as loud as you can. It must entertain you because you do it over and over. Daddy and I never get tired of it and laugh when you squeal. You love to look at you hands and chew on your fingers. It seems like everything you get your hands on goes right to your mouth. Your favorite toys are plastic rings. They are perfect for your little hands. You love to lay on your back under your play gym and grab the toys above you. You sleep 10-11 hours at night and take 2-3 good naps during the day. Ya for sleeping through the night...every night!!! I couldn't ask for a more perfect baby. Yes, you have fussy moments but it is usually because you are sleepy. You enjoy your swing now thank goodness. That is usually where you are while Daddy and I eat dinner. Acid reflux continues to be a struggle most days. I am hoping you outgrow it soon. Happy 4 month birthday baby girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim!

    I was so glad to see you a few weeks ago. She sure is growing like a weed (way too fast). She is too cute and thanks for posting!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete