Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun Times!

Last weekend I went shopping for Brynlee some new clothes and had so much fun. I had to find her an outfit to wear for Fall pictures in a few weeks. I saw this hat at Baby Gap that I couldn't resist. Doesn't she look cute?


I almost didn't post this picture but I thought what the heck...naked babies taking a bath are cute right? This was her first bath in the bathtub. We had been giving her a bath in the kitchen but she now kicks her feet so much that water goes everywhere! She loves to watch all the toys move around. I can't express in words how helpful Duane is in the evenings. He always gives her a bath. We somehow settled into this routine and it works for us. Brynlee is so lucky to have him as her daddy!







1 comment:

  1. Nanny says Miss Brynlee is sooo cute in that hat. She looks like her momma in this picture.

    ReplyDelete