Thursday, October 8, 2009

5 Months Old

Baby girl where has the time gone. I can't believe you are 5 months old. I know I say that every month but the time is really flying by. I am doing my best to cherish this time we have while you are little. I do have mixed feelings...sometimes I can't wait for you to crawl or walk and other times I want you to stay little forever. The past month has been so fun. It seems like every week you are doing something new that Daddy and I love to see or hear. Ha! You still have that loud voice. While you are nursing you love to grab my nose, lips, or my neck. You think it is funny and smile at me. Daddy and I call the changing table the "happy pad" because no matter how fussy you are, you LOVE to get your diaper changed. You kick you legs like crazy and slam them on the changing pad. Sometimes you even get so worked up that you give yourself the hick-ups or spit up everywhere. Daddy and I think it is because you know you are about to eat when your diaper is changed. You also like to grab our left arm while we change you. It is really sweet that you like to be close to us. You have started to take a pacifier again but only before nap time. It does make nap time a little easier. You still spit up like crazy and give me lots of laundry to do! Oh, I almost forgot, you love Baby Einstein videos with animals. They make you squeal so loud! Here are some of your firsts for the month and things you love!

You cut your first tooth on Thursday, September 24 and your second on Sunday, September 27. I had no idea you were teething because you had NO symptoms at all. No drool, no fussiness, nothing! What a trooper! Can you see her two teeth?

You had your first cereal on Saturday, September 26. You didn't hate nor love it but got it everywhere!
Your favorite toy is Mr. Bee.

You love to squeal all the time!!


Happy 5th Month Birthday Baby Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment