Sunday, January 24, 2010

8 Months


Another month has come and gone.   I can't believe that in 4 months you will be 1.  I feel like time is flying by and I just want to push the pause button.  Sometimes I would even like to rewind.  I miss being pregnant, I miss holding you when you were tiny, I miss being up at 4:00 watching crazy early morning tv, I miss your no teeth smile, and I miss your tiny little feet.  Even though there are many things I miss, I also have many thing to look forward to.  Crawling, walking, talking, ok maybe not talking.  I am sure these feeling are all normal but you are just growing up WAY to fast.  In my head I have already starting thinking about when we can give you a brother or a sister.  Did I just write that?  Scary!  Don't worry though, I plan to let you celebrate your 2nd birthday before that happens.  Here are some exciting things you did this month:

  • you weigh 16 1/2 pounds
  • you still wear a size 2 diaper but we just started a 3 at night
  • you are rolling everywhere and are so close to scooting
  • you must have something in your hands when I change your diaper, if not, I am in for a wrestling match
  • you nurse/take a bottle 4 times a day
  • we have offially found your tickle spots
  • You love to bury your head like you are hiding when I come to get you out of your crib
  • you had your first BAD cold that lasted 3 weeks.  You made it through with no ear infection or antibiotics.  :) 
  • after daddy gets you ready for bed you love to play horsey.  You get so excited and kick you feet like you are saying gitty up. 

  • you cut your two top middle teeth on December 12 bringing your total to 4! 

  • you love to have your left finger in your mouth









I'm gonna

ug...get

you...ugg

puppy!

Ah, got ya! 

Silly Faces!



Hi Mommy!


Visiting Daddy at work

Poppa and Nanny come to visit

Yeah, no pants


Happy 8 month bumpkin.  Love you to the moon and back! 

2 comments:

  1. she is such a doll Kim ... and they DO grow WAY too fast. Sam was a baby just last week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the updates. She is growing up too fast and looks adorable. She looks SOOOO much like you Kim. I enjoyed seeing all the pics.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete