Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching Up

I haven't made blogging a priority lately and I am soooo behind.  Those of you who have kids know what I mean.  If you don't make something a priority, it doesn't get done.  My mom sent me an e-mail this week telling me how she and my Aunt are going through withdrawls since I haven't posted any new pictures of Brynlee.  They were tired of looking at my post with Uncle Jay and Aunt Karen.  Mom and Aunt Jo, here ya go.  I'm getting my act together, the house is clean so I can spend my spare time blogging.  Expect new posts this weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see new pictures of Little Miss Brynlee. Nanny's little sweetie. She loves her very much.

    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I just get excited when I see her little
    face. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see
    the new pictures.

    Love Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete