Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas #4

We finally got to travel to okc on New Year's Eve.  My parents went to the Thunder game on Thursday night so it was just Kevin, Sarah, and us.  We spent most of the night playing the wii.  On Friday we opened gifts and just enjoyed being together.  One night Kevin, Duane, and I stayed up playing Super Mario Wii.  If you were a super mario fan back in the day, you must buy this game.  You can play 4 players at one time on the same screen so it requires alot of teamwork.  We laughed the entire time we played the game.  Guarenteed hours of family fun.  I think it was almost 1 when we went to bed.  My parents got Brynlee a jump-a-roo for their house.  She loved it.  I can't wait to take her back so she can jump in it again.  She jumps in her exersaucer at home but the jump-a-roo has more spring to it.  Here are a few gifts Brynlee got. 




My cute and SINGLE brother!

The mound of trash

Poppa and Brynlee

Nanny and Brynlee already playing with her new toys

On Friday mom and I were able to sneak away and go shopping for a few hours.  Dillards was having a great sale....50% off sale items.  I got a $40 sweater for $15.  I love bargains.  I also found Brynlee a few cute things on clearance at Gymboree.  Look for the dress I bought on her 8 month post.  I love the Gymboree in Norman.  It is organized so you can look around really easy.  The Gymboree in Tulsa is so trashy I can't even stand to set foot in there.  They pack that store so full of clothes that you can't look around and everything seems to never be in the right place.  I hate clutter and hate shopping in stores that are like that.  We came home Saturday evening with our hearts full of family love and a car full of gifts!

1 comment:

  1. You can have Christmas morning anytime!!!

    Nanny

    ReplyDelete