Saturday, October 22, 2011

June 2011

June was full of playdates...
 Playing in the water with James.  She LOVES to play in the water. 
 My sweet friend Erin and Oliver. 
 Brynlee at her friend Bronson's birthday party.  I have no clue who this little girl is.  She had the bucket on her head (with her face showing) and right when I snapped the picture, it fell.  Her mom and I laughed so hard. 
  Brynlee and Avery...somehow I missed getting a picture of Josie this day. 


growing up so fast...
 first time to eat ice cream in the car
 strawberries and cream from Starbucks = a happy shopping trip for momma
Bye bye highchair!  Hello booster seat!


grandparents...
Father's Day


first shiner...
I feel terrible that I can't remember how this happened.  Hopefully it will come to me.  Mom do you remember?

singing...
Right now it's just dee, dee, dee but she'll get there. 


and blowing bubbles.

2 year olds are so much fun. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment