Thursday, October 6, 2011

Party time - Part 1

This post is 5 months overdue.  It's just so hard to find the time to blog.  Between my family, keeping a house, being a mom, my business, grocery shopping, and couponing there isn't a lot of time extra time.  I have thought about quitting but I'm going to try and get caught up.  I find myself reading everyone else's blog before I update my own.  Anyone else have that problem?

Those of you who know me, know that I LOVE throwing birthday parties.  I really enjoy all the planning, making decorations, and the party itself.  Brynlee had 2 parties this year...one for family and one for friends. 

For the family party, we ordered pizza and had cake and ice cream.  Brynlee had so much fun.  I don't think she really understood what was going on...she thought everyone was there to play with her.  There is nothing better than seeing her surrounded by her family who love her. 

Birthday Girl!
 yummy pizza



 
Julie with The Plaid Button made her this custom Elmo bow
Cousins
 
 Poppa giving Brynlee cake.
playing with Sarah





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment