Saturday, October 8, 2011

Party Time - part 2

I had a lot of fun planning this party.  Here are the goody bags (pails) that I did for all the kids. I made everything except the cookies.  All of these items I also sell under my business That Cute Design








The cupcakes came from Johnnie's Cakes in OKC and I made the cupcake toppers. 
These are the most amazing cookies ever!  They are soft and have the best flavor.  My friend Shelley made them.  Contact me if you need her info. 

the banner I made


 playing with friends
hi dada
 indoor picnic

sweet friends
This pic makes me laugh.  My dad is very busy these days.  He drove my mom up to help with the party and was on  the phone with lots of kids running around.  He is such a trooper!  Thanks dad!
Bronson getting in tough with his feminine side
Carter...he is so darn cute!
love her!
blowing out her candle
Look at the these faces!  I picked out some great icing huh? 
yeah puzzles
Helloooooooo
cutest swim suit ever
This is my friend Renee and her son Bronson.  I love his face.  He loves his momma!
Baylor and Brynlee.  I have known Baylor's mom Courtney since we were little.  She is the ONLY friend I have remained in close contact with from my childhood or high school.  Even though they live far away, I hope they are friends when they get older.


The party was a blast.  Thank you mom for coming up to help.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Thanks everyone for helping make Brynlee's 2nd birthday so memorable.  Love you all!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment