Saturday, May 1, 2010

11 Months

The month of March was a great one.  It was when I started realizing that you were starting to actually LEARN things and I was TEACHING you.   What a great feeling!  I can't believe you will be 1 in a month.  It doesn't seem possible.  I feel like I just brought you home yesterday.  I miss you being a little bitty baby but love that your personality is developing.  You make me smile, laugh, and love life more than I ever have before. 


You weigh 18lbs 12oz (20%) and are 30 inches long (95%).  Looks like you might be a tall girl.   

We wrapped up our nursing sessions this month.  We made it 10 1/2 months!  I am so proud of you.  You were such a trooper and was probably ready to quit earlier but you stuck it out for me.  I do miss it but it was time.  I loved our time together just you and me.  This is just another sign that you are growing up.  I do have a picture of our last nursing session but I don't think everyone wants to see it.  I'll share it with you one of these days.

Nanny and Poppa taught you how to give 5.

You can "shake you booty" and blow kisses.

You will pick up you baby, blankie, lambie, or shakie shakie on command.  These are your favorite things.
Here you are with shakie shakie...


Oh, and ducky is another favorite


You finally out grew your baby bath tub.  You LOVE taking a bath in the big tub.



You always go to sleep with your blankie in one hand and lambie in the other.   You also like to sleep on you knees
     

Naptime and bedtime is soooo easy.  I turn on your music, rock you for a few minutes, and put you in your crib awake.  You never cry!  You just go right to sleep.  The entire time I was pregnant with you I prayed that you would be a good sleeper and you are! 

I will probably pay for saying this sometime soon but I just have to share.  You haven't woke up (to the point I have to actually get up) in the middle of the night since Christmas when you had a cold.  If you do wake up, you will cry out for maybe 30 seconds and go right back asleep.  I actually don't think you are even awake.  It amazes me that you sleep form 8:00-8:00 every night.  You also take 3-4 hours worth of naps during the day.  Again...amazing!



I can't believe we will soon celebrate the day God gave you to us.  We thank him every day.  You are such a blessing to our family. 

We love you!
Mommy and Daddy

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment