Saturday, May 1, 2010

Playdate with sweet Baylor

Last week I went to my parents' house while Duane was in Vegas on business.  What a way to start a new job huh.  He did bring home winnings of 18 bucks.  Woo hoo!   He put 20.00 on game 3 of the Thunder/LA games.  Thanks Thunder! 

Anyway, while I was at my parents, Brynlee had a play date with her friend Baylor.  She and Baylor are 3 days apart and Courtney (her mom) and I have been best friends since we were little.  She is in my top 10 of things I miss about OKC.  I am so glad that we have remained friends even though I live away.  Courtney you are a friend I could never replace and I love you very much! 

Hey friend!
What's in this box?
Oh, I want to stand too. 
Courtney and Baylor
Is this not the cutest crib you have ever scene?  Courtney you are so talented! 
Boo Momma!
Forget those baby toys...we want to play with big kid stuff. 
Is this not the cutest picture?
Future college roommates...University of Oklahoma.  Courtney it will be here before we know it.       


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment