Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Brynlee!

Last Saturday we had Brynlee's 1st birthday party.  We had lots of family and friends here to help us celebrate.  I thought the party would be stressful and hectic but it really went smooth and I had a great time.  I wish I would of had more time to visit with everyone.  The final count was 19 adults and 13 kids (not counting us).  A full house, but I wouldn't have it any other way!  Enjoy this longgggg picture post!  :) 

The Cake! 


We also had ham and turkey sliders on homemade rolls but they were being made when Duane took this picture.   
This was the only picture I have of the cookies I decotrated.  If anyone has a better picture please send it to me.  I woudl like a better one for her scrapbook.  Thanks!

The banner I made. 

My best friend Courtney and her daughter Baylor...they are 3 days apart. 


Thanks Mikiah and Madison for helping with the babies!



Can you tell she is tired?

She started with the chocolate...
but it didn't take her long to dig in. 
At a girl
Yum!!!
Finger Linkin' Good


All done momma
Nanny and Poppa
Kevin, Sarah, and Brynlee
This picture just might be my new favorite
Happy Birthday Brynlee!
Brynlee, Your birthday was great but it was all over so quick.  I was a little sad.  I hope you had fun.  I worked very hard to make it special for you even though you won't remember it.  You only turn 1 once so it was all worth it!  :)  Mommy loves you!

After I saw the pictures I wished I would have taken one of Brynlee with her 3 friends who were there.  (Baylor, Josie, and Bronson)  They were all born within a month of each other.  That will be something I will be sure to do next year.  I was planning on posting her 1st year video tonight but I am tired so I am going to bed.  We are going to the city tomorrow for Baylor's birthday party so we have lots to do in the morning.  I'll post her video sometime on Sunday.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I loved the pictures. So cute! Goo job Mama. Did you get her green polka dot chair at Pottery Barn? I think it looks like Caiden's and that's where his is from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. It was hard work getting it all together but so worth it. Yes, I got her chair at pottery barn kids. She doesn't spend too much time sitting in it now but she will soon. All she wants to do is stand and cruise around it. :)

    ReplyDelete