Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What's In A Name?

When I started this blog I couldn't come up with a unique name so I just went with --------- Family News.  For the past few weeks I have been working on a video for Brynlee's first birthday.   Duane and I were throwing around song ideas and he mentioned a VERY old song by Wayne Watson.  It is called "Be In Her Eyes".   It is written from a father's perspective who wants God to be in his daughter's eyes and for everyone to see Jesus in her.  It is a great song.  I used it for her video and tonight it dawned on me...that is a PERFECT name for my blog.  So, my new blog address is http://www.beinhereyes.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday, Miss Brynlee!!!

    We love you soooo much,
    Poppa and Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday pretty girl. It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating your birth.
    We Love You and will see you at your party.

    Love You
    Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family picture! I love it.
    Love you all, Nanny

    ReplyDelete