Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas Day!

Christmas is my favorite holiday.  It is a day to remember Jesus' birth.  When I think about that day Jesus was born, all I can think about is how amazing it would of been to be there.  I try to imagine how Mary felt that night.  Holding a baby she knew was born to do something amazing one day.  It kinda gives me chills.  Christmas has taken on a different meaning for me since Brynlee was born.  I got excited for Christmas morning again almost like I did when I was a kid.  She didn't really get into unwrapping her gifts as I thought she would.  She was more interested in running around and playing. 

When she turned the corner toward the living room she stopped...

when she saw...
this!
and this!




Dietrich tradition...homemade cherry danishes on Christmas morning. 

This picture makes my heart skip a beat!  I love seeing Brynlee being a little momma. 

After we opened gifts we went to Duane's parents for Christmas dinner.  His mom fixed beef tenderloin and Cynthia and I did the rest.  It was a fun night.  Tomorrow we go to OKC!   
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment