Saturday, February 20, 2010

9 months picture...the rest of the story

For the last 8 months, I have dressed her up, put her in her bed, set a sign next to her, and took her picture.  That was...until now.  I can no longer put the sign next to her because this is what happens. 
no sign = great picture
wanting to hold the sign
looking at the sign
Grabbing the sign
Grabbing her feet

Try to imagine that I am acting like a complete idiot trying to get her to look at me. 

Momma, you are acting so silly! 

Can you tell her momma used to be a teacher?  She already knows how to raise her hand. 
Playing with her feet
feeling her crib sheet WHILE grabbing the sign

Still acting like an idiot! 

Tore down the sign

Finally a game of peek-a-boo! 

Whew!  I am exhausted all over again! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, she is a complete doll. I love her raising her hand. I just love them all.She is so cute. Just like her mom.

    Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest pictures!!!! Boy she is growing up so quickly. Her little smile is so sweet. Nanny sure does love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, she is too cute!!!

    seriously, it was much easier to get these pics before!

    ReplyDelete