Wednesday, February 17, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Brynlee has been spending alot of time playing with toys lately.  She will play independently for awile but she is soon crawling around exploring.  I thought I would post about some of her favorite toys. 
Blocks
She loves rings but this one is her favorite
cups
She loves her excersaucer and so do I.  An excersaucer + sunrise earth = a shower for me! 
Mr. Blowfish and Mr. Jingles
Busy Ball Popper
This is Little Noses.  She MUST play with this while I change her diaper or I am in for a wrestling match. 
She loves shapes
Piano...I am teaching her early.
Donuts...shhh don't tell her the real ones are much better. 
Grow with me kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kim for posting all these cute and adorable pictures because everyone one of them made me smile and what a way to start my day!!!Nanny loves her so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete