Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 Months

Time is something that is flying by at the Dietrich household.  Someone please find me a pause button.  This is the first month that I am getting emotional typing this post.  I stare at her everyday and think "how did I get this lucky?"  If you have been around Brynlee the past few months you know that she is one of the best babies ever.  I can put her down awake in her crib for a nap or to go night night and I never hear peep out of her.  She lays her head down and goes to sleep on her own.  Sometime she wakes up from her nap early and I don't even know she is awake.  She just hangs out in her crib and plays with her blanket until I come and get her.  She sleeps 11 hours each night and takes two naps totaling 3-4 hours during the day.  She never crys and smiles at everything. 

Here are some fun things you learned this month:
  • you are finally crawling...well your own version of it 
  • You cut 4 teeth this month.  Jan 12, 15, 16, and 29.  (did you notice that 3 of them were in the same week, I know I did)
  • When you see something you want, you hold your arms out and open your mouth really wide 


  • You always want the cell phone, laptop, remote, or my cup 

  • You are 100% sitting by yourself 

  • You learned how to smack you tongue

  • You love to play peek-a-boo.  You are now the one who covers your face with the blanket.  It is so cute! 

  • You love to play with your socks, tags, and small blankets.  Here you are playing with the tag on your boppy forgetting about the fun ball popper in front of you. 

  • You are up on your hands and knees rocking away.  You haven't figured out how to crawl this way but you will soon.  Sometimes I think you enjoy dragging yourself around.  Looks like alot of work to me. 
Here are a few more fun pictures from this month. 

I love to watch you sleep

Happy 9 month birthday Brynlee bear!  You are so loved. 
Please note that the sign is taped behind her.  The next blog post will explain that.  I'll give you a preview...she has a huge curiosity button!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kim!

    She sure is growing up and fast...I can't believe she will be one in just a couple of months. Love Love all the pictures...too cute.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim!

    She sure is growing up and fast...I can't believe she will be one in just a couple of months. Love Love all the pictures...too cute.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete