Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I heart photoshop

 Over Thanksgiving my sister-in-law Karen introduced me to the world of digital scrapbooking.  She showed me one of her albums that she completed recently and I was in LOVE.  After telling me how easy it was compared to traditional scrapbooking...I was sold!  No more spending time hauling out all the scrapbook stuff.  Woo hoo!  So, the past few months I have been building my gallery of graphics and playing around with photoshop.  (If anyone knows a great graphics site, please share)  I designed a new blog header for me and after talking with Lisa, one of my best friends from college, I decided to give her a total blog make-over.  Go to her blog and check it out.  It was fun and helped me learn a lot about photoshop.  I plan on making myself a new background soon.  

I am also working on Brynlee's 1st year album.  I plan on having this done before her 1st birthday party.  It will be neat to play a slideshow of her scrapbook on our TV during the party.  Do you love technology as much as I do? 

4 comments:

  1. Her blog looks great! You might have just found yourself a new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so cute!!!
    you have an adorable family!!
    you are living the dream hun :) i hope to be doing the same things you are some day....married, baby, stay at home momma! too cute!

    i really need to invest in photoshop, i love photo editing and taking pictures! so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annie. I am living the dream. I have a beautiful HEALTHY little girl and a dedicated husband and father. He works so hard to provide for us so I can stay home with her. Life couldn't be better. You will live this dream someday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim for the blog make-over...I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete